EIEIO Challenge Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions before entering the EIEIO challenge.
- All entries to the challenge must be submitted by no later than midnight on the extended deadline of 25 September 2023.
- To be considered for the prizes, the entry must be made from a Young Farmers’ Club affiliated to NFYFC or a YFC member who is a member of a YFC affiliated to NFYFC.
- All people involved in the video must have given consent that their video will be used for publicity purposes and made be shared widely on social media.
- All people involved in the video who are aged under 18 must have a completed parental consent form for their involvement in the video and its wider publicity.
- Videos should not include any dangerous working practices and consideration should be taken when filming on farm regarding H&S, animal health and welfare and image of the industry. Permission from the farm owner must be confirmed.
- The winning YFC will receive 15 free tickets to see Kaleb Cooper’s show at a participating venue nearest to the YFC. They will also win seven signed copies of Kaleb’s new book (due out in Oct 2023) and a pair of adult tickets to Valley Fest 2024.
- Free tickets to Kaleb’s 2024 tour must be used by members of the winning YFC and can be used at any participating venue. Proof of YFC membership may be required to have access to the venue. (All children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult). The two people using the Valley Fest tickets must be over 18 and members of the winning club.
- Tickets will be subject to any restrictions applied by the venue for Kaleb’s tour.
- Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in their reasonable discretion, to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
- NFYFC and associated partners accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prizes not specifically included in the Prize.
- The winners’ names will be available on request and published on NFYFC’s social media channels, the website and in any shared media. Contact information will also be shared with Kaleb’s tour operators to arrange tickets and with Yeo Valley for Valley Fest tickets.
- Videos entered into the Challenge may be shared on social media and with the news media.
- By participating in this Challenge, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions